Tax attorney, IRS Tax resolutions, Income Tax preparation, Tax specialist, IRS representation, Sales tax audit, IRS audit representation, U.S. Tax Court.
- Admitted to U.S. Tax Court In 2020.
- Admitted to the Middle District of Florida.
- Enrolled Agent (EA) for Over 10 years.
- Taxpayer representation with Audits and collections
- Over Twelve (18) years experience in both personal and business income tax preparation industry as well as consulting services like tax documents preparation and tax planning.
- Business development experience in the form of creating and implementing business plans, focusing on project management and marketing strategies.
- Successful management of a business and its employees
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
Thomas M. Cooley Law School Graduated in 2018.
Enrolled Agent (EA) to practice with the Internal revenue service (IRS) over 10 Years.
DePaul University Chicago, Kellstadt Graduate School of Business, IL (July 2002-September, 2003) Masters in Business Administration. (MBA) with a concentration on finance.
Loyola University Chicago, IL. (August 2000- July 2002) Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.